Hey beautiful. Yes, you.
Does this sound like your life?
- Your personal life feels like a mess. You have a never-ending to-do list, you’ve overcommitted yourself to too many things, and you feel like you need to be constantly connected to the world (thanks social media).
- You feel guilty every time you try and take a break and relax. Your to-do list swirls around in your head taunting you with all of the things.
- You don’t feel like you’re allowed to be burnt out because you haven’t earned it – I mean, in addition to raising you, your mom worked and probably did some other super-hero-level stuff. She seemed to be just fine, so you wonder if you’re just weak?
- Your brain never stops thinking – you’re hyper-alert to all of the things you need to be doing, but can’t bring yourself to do.
- You are terrified of missing out on something awesome if you disconnect from the world for more than an hour. You basically have a panic attack if you lose your phone – I’ve been there like 20 times.
- Small tasks, like returning those shoes to the mall or going to get groceries, feel impossible. You’d much rather binge-watch Netflix in your leggings (guilty!).
- You can’t sleep because of racing thoughts, but once your alarm goes off in the morning you press snooze five times. It is supposed to be this hard to wake up?
Guess what? You’re not alone in any of this. There is a whole army of women out there who feel the exact same way.
The good news is you don’t have to feel this way forever, trust me.
Because I’ve burnt out twice, and I’ve come out healthier than ever.
Despite how you feel, or what others might think, there IS something you can do about it!
Hi, I’m Kelly!
I’m a certified nutritional practitioner (aka holistic nutritionist), self-care junkie and burnout expert. Why am I a burnout expert? Because I’ve experienced adrenal fatigue twice in my life.
When I was in my early twenties, I worked for a fast-paced billion-dollar company. My job was high-stress and high-pressure – and I put a lot of that pressure on myself. I wanted to succeed so I gave 110% every single day.
After a few years, my body decided I couldn’t do it anymore. I had no say in the matter! I started experiencing weird symptoms that I didn’t understand. I’d fall asleep at 7pm on the couch and have trouble waking up in the morning, I was constantly tired. I depended on coffee and sugar to get through the day, and started feeling sick to my stomach on a regular basis. I was experiencing pressure headaches regularly, and started feeling anxious and emotional.
When I spoke to my medical doctor, he reassured me my blood tests were completely healthy.
So why was I still a mess?
I finally found an amazing naturopath who identified exactly what I was going through. She gave me some amazing support and helped me navigate my healing journey. I quickly found a new job and started working on nourishing my body and soul for the first time ever.
This ignited a passion to study holistic nutrition, and better understand how food can nourish our body and soul.
I ended up coming away with an amazing understanding of the human body, but I also burnt out a second time.
You see, after I started healing, my brother was diagnosed with cancer. During his treatments, I was working full-time, studying nutrition part-time, emotionally supporting my family, nurturing my relationship with my now-husband (we were building a new house), and trying to maintain my nutrition website.
After a year and a half of this juggling act, my body broke down again.
This time I had new, worse symptoms. I had an emotional breakdown and couldn’t stop crying. I spent two weeks sitting on my couch because I had no energy to move or think. I was so dizzy I couldn’t exercise. I had intense sugar cravings constantly. I had some scary symptoms like heart palpitations and panic attacks along with chest pain.
My second burnout was so much worse than my first.
But fortunately I knew exactly what I needed to do to support my body and emotions. I started putting what I knew into practice and started to see improvements within a few months. Although it can take 2-3 years to recover from adrenal fatigue, just one year later I was back to my normal self.
Today, my energy levels have never been better and I’m finally living a balanced life.
I never want YOUR body to give up on YOU
I want you to go from: exhausted, anxious, stressed, helpless, and overall burnt out … to feeling: energized, healthy, thriving, empowered and balanced.
I want you to learn how to support your body, manage stress and protect your energy with key lifestyle, mindset and dietary support.
I want you to be able to handle stress without experiencing anxiety or dread.
I want you to get your energy back so you can socialize your friends and run errands..
I want you to stop craving the entire box of cookies all the time.
I want you to feel like you have time for relaxation, even when your schedule is busy.
I want you to heal from your burnout and become resilient to stress so that you can experience life without being held back!
Registration opens: April 2019
From Burnt out to Balanced is a self-paced online program designed for ladies looking to conquer adrenal fatigue and burnout for once and for all.
This program is for those of us who are tired of feeling overwhelmed, stressed and drained, day in and day out. It’s for those of us who are ready to feel alive again.
- You no longer felt guilty for taking a break because you knew your worth.
- You had the energy to go out with friends for coffee and enjoyed being social.
- Your personal life felt full, exciting and rewarding.
- You had the energy to keep up with chores, and even returned those shoes.
- You only committed yourself to events you really wanted to go to.
- You could take an hour away from your phone without feeling disconnected or lost – in fact, you felt free.
- You were able to accomplish the important tasks on your to-do list every single day.
- You didn’t have to reach for coffee or something sweet every single time you needed a pick-me-up.
What would life be like? How would you feel?
Yes, it is possible!
SIX (6) MODULES WITH 6+ HOURS OF VIDEO LESSONS
Teaching you about burnout (aka. adrenal fatigue) and stress, as well as the four pillars to healing from adrenal fatigue: diet, supplementation, lifestyle and mindset.
Go at your own pace! Each module contains individual videos no more than 25 minutes long, so you can take your time going through the program – especially if you have lots on your plate.
DISCOVERY WORKBOOK (50+ PAGES)
Activities, action items and exercises to get your thoughts and actions clear and focused for lasting change.
4-WEEK STRESS-BUSTING MEAL PLAN
To nourish your body and soul with food that supports your hormones, stress response and offers balance in your life. All meal plans are gluten-free and dairy-free. Option for vegan/vegetarian.
WEEKLY HANDOUTS AND CHECKLISTS
Handouts, checklists and other PDFs that you can refer back to again and again. I only provide these to my private clients – you can’t get them anywhere else!
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Ask questions, get clarification on content, and lean on your fellow group members for support. You can also as me questions here – I will monitor the group regularly and post additional content for your enjoyment. I have also been known to jump in and do Facebook Live videos here and there!
The Content Schedule
Module 1: Adrenal Fatigue 101 (aka. Burnout)
- Stress as we know it today
- What is stress vs. adrenal fatigue
- Science and stages of adrenal fatigue
- Your perception of stress
Module 2: Eat Well, Feel Well
- Nutrition 101
- The impact of stress on our diet
- Foods that nourish us + foods that deplete us
- Energy-boosting foods
- Learning how to eat when stressed
Module 3: Filling in the Gaps with Supplements
- Supplements for stress
- Key vitamins + minerals
- Digestive support
- Herbs (adaptogens)
- Other nutritional supplements
Module 4: Living a Balanced Life
- How lifestyle impacts stress and leads to burnout
- Learning to manage stress in the moment
- Learning to manage long-term, chronic stress
- The hidden reason why sleep is important in adrenal fatigue and long-term stress
Module 5: Building the Right Mindset
- How our experiences affect our perception of stress and ability to manage it
- Common truths we subscribe to
- Recognizing and changing your automatic thought patterns
- Reframe your response to stress (4-steps)
- The right to self-care
- The warrior and the maiden
Module 6: Putting it Together
- Learn how to make healthy habits stick
- Reframe your thoughts on self-care
- Organizing and managing your life
- Meal planning tips & tricks
- How to safely start a new supplement routine
- Getting the support you need to thrive
How you will feel…
My signature program was specifically designed to empower you to make lasting change in your life – because I’ve done it myself. At the end of this program, you will find:
- Real, natural energy to accomplish your to-do list.
- Excitement about getting your life back, seeing friends again, and simply living.
- Confidence in your ability to manage stressful situations by implementing practices that work.
- Strength to stand up for what you need so that you can prioritize rest and relaxation.
- BALANCE – for the first time in a long time.
I created this program so you could transform your busy, hectic, overwhelming life, into one that is energized and balanced.
Had enough talking and dreaming?
Ready to learn what it really takes to bring balance back into your life?
I’d be honoured to join you on your journey.
Not sure if you’re right for the program?
This program is perfect for you if:
- You are done with feeling tired all of the time.
- You are excited by the prospect of feeling amazing and having energy!
- You are simply overwhelmed by your life and don’t know where to start.
- You want to achieve more balance in your life between all of your activities and responsibilities.
- You are looking for long-term sustainable tips to improving stress management.
- You are serious about up-leveling your health.
- You are committed to learning all six modules, participating in the activities, and trying out the action items.
This program is not for you if:
- You are looking for a quick fix to your energy, mood, weight or hormonal issues (hint: it doesn’t exist).
- You aren’t serious about improving your overall health and wellness.
- You aren’t committed to doing the work and going through the entire program.
- You already feel energized and balanced (what are you doing still reading this! Celebrate!)
- You are a “negative Nancy” and don’t believe you can heal (trust me, your body wants to heal! We actually talk about this in module 5 about mindset!)
- You are doing this because someone else told you that you should (for success, you must be committed to your own health).
Words from Satisfied Clients
I benefited tremendously from Kelly’s program. The valuable content was presented in a manner that was easy to understand and follow. I took lots of notes to be able to go back and review the information provided on a weekly basis… There is plenty of resources and exercises. The integration of the concept of self care is fantastic, as most of us don’t do so. The practice of mediation, yoga and/or exercise is a key note to take away. I have already recommended Kelly to a few people and now that I have completed the program I know that I will continue to do so. Thanks Kelly! – Dilia
This program gave me a better basis to base my everyday decisions on. I became more aware of what I was doing to my body, and how my body was communicating with myself. I hope to continue to use the lessons from this program throughout the rest of my life in order to feel more balanced and in control. – Mackenzie
[From Burnt Out to Balanced] provides you with the opportunity to join a community of individuals who are experiencing similar circumstances and burn out symptoms for ideas and support. You also have live access to Kelly herself who can provide you with feedback and recommendations from week to week. This program is great if you are ready to take some time for yourself to recharge and start your burn out recovery. – Jenna
I’m so thankful I found Kelly!! She’s a breath of fresh air, and the perfect combination of kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. She went above and beyond to help me, and was able to provide an incredibly thorough plan that I didn’t feel overwhelmed by. Not only did I thoroughly enjoy talking with her, I felt totally at ease because of her passionate and knowledge work ethic. I would highly recommend her!” – Erica of MomBreak
Got Questions? I’ve got answers!
Q: I don’t know if I have time to take on one more thing. Should I wait until next time?
A: I know what it feels like to be so completely overwhelmed by everything in your life that you can’t imagine adding something more. Look at it this way: this program is intended to help you better balance your life and support your body through stress. Taking the time to go through the program will make you better equipped to manage your busy life.
In fact, I’ve made it easy for you! This is a self-paced program that allows you to go through all of the content at your own pace. All content will be available to you for at least 6 months from your purchase date. The Facebook group will be accessible at all times and all live videos will be recorded and can watched if they’re missed. Basically you can do the work on your schedule. Plus, I haven’t decided how long From Burnt out to Balanced will be open, so you don’t want to miss out!
Q: Is this program good for people who have been diagnosed with high or low cortisol?
A: Yes! This program is great for anyone who has done cortisol or stress hormone testing. This will give you the action plan to support your body in the way that it needs.
Q: Is this program good for vegans/vegetarians? Is it gluten-free/dairy-free?
A: This program is a great option for everyone, regardless of current eating habits. Throughout the program you will learn how to best nourish your body for hormone and adrenal health, and how to reduce stress with nutrition. The four-week meal plan will have an option for vegetarian/vegan and an option for meat. All meals will be gluten-free and dairy-free. Food allergies and sensitivities can often be accommodated by making modifications to recipes.
Q: How long do we get access to the program contents?
A: All content will be available to you for at least 6 months after you purchase the program. You will have indefinite access to the Facebook group.
The choice is yours
Today you have the choice to stick with your status quo. You can continue feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list, and drained by the idea of going out with friends. You can continue feeling guilty for resting and instead spend your time slaving away. You can choose to put yourself last and continue burning out.
Today you have the choice to make a change for the better. You can choose to bring balance into your life. You can choose to live a life that encourages stress management, self-care, rest and nourishment. You can choose to have real, natural energy instead of living off of coffee and sugar all day, every day. You can choose to put yourself first. You can choose to overcome burnout.
Today you have the choice of balance. I’d be honoured to help you achieve it.